“I Had This Dream Last Night But I Don’t Know What It Means…”
Your Dreams Do Have Meaning, So Let’s Interpret Them!
Haven’t we all had dreams where it feels there is a message hidden there just for us? Sadly, our culture has not taken the time to teach us how to listen to the wisdom in our dreams or understand how to interpret the symbols they contain. What if I told you, “Both are easy”? There are six specific steps you can take to recall your dreams, and if you ask a few key questions, you will be able to successfully unlock the messages in them. It really is not that hard. You simply need to know what to do. So come on, let’s discover what dreams are all about and how to hear from God through them every single night!
Watch Charity Virkler Kayembe’s 4-minute intro to this message:
Would you like to discover…
- Why you, the dreamer, are the most qualified interpretation expert of your dreams
- How interpretation is not a special gift bestowed on a few; it’s a skill anyone can learn
- How quantum physics correlates with dream work and our spiritual walk
- Why dreams aren’t weird, we just need to learn the language they’re speaking
- How God gives creative solutions, strategies and inventions in our dreams
- The prophetic nature of children’s dreams and how to understand their unique symbolism
- The surprising reasons for nightmares and recurring dreams, how God speaks through them, and what to do about them
You will never look at your dreams the same way again!
Not that I always believed in dreams. I didn’t.
I (Mark Virkler) grew up believing dreams were leftover undigested food, and so I ignored them. I felt they were bizarre. Such ridiculous things occurred in dreams: flying without an airplane, breathing underwater. You name it, it happened. Plus of course the sexual dreams and the terrifying dreams. Yikes! So all in all, I just decided to set them aside as unimportant. Consequently, I received no guidance from my dreams.
Out of nowhere, God grabbed my attention
Then I “accidentally” had the opportunity to take in a Saturday evening seminar on dream interpretation with Rev. Herman Riffel. Through this experience the Lord opened my eyes to the value of dreams. I invited Herman to teach a full course on dream interpretation at our Bible school. I watched in wonder as he interpreted dreams live in front of the class, as effortlessly as Daniel or Joseph did in the days of old. From that point on, I had a whole new appreciation of the value of “everyday” dreams.
The mind-blowing fact about 1 in 3 Scriptures
Did you know that 1/3 of the Bible tells of the dreams people had and the actions they took after receiving these dreams? Amazing, and yet I had completely ignored this third of my Bible, assuming it no longer applied. I had just chosen to not take this section of the Bible seriously or believe I could live these experiences found in Scripture. Well, my beliefs have changed.
“But dreams in the Bible aren’t bizarre like mine”
Are you kidding? Talk about weird dreams: How about seven skinny cows eating seven fat cows? How about the sun, moon and stars bowing down – what does that even look like? How about a little stone hitting a mountain and the mountain crumbling and the stone growing into a mountain? Most of the dreams in the Bible were as foolish as mine. However, what I was learning is that this is not foolishness at all. It is symbolism. It is my heart selecting symbols which are meaningful to me, the dreamer, and communicating a message to me. A message I need to hear and to act on if I want to avoid pain and walk in the fullness God has destined for me (Job 33:14-18).
Dreams help you fulfill your destiny
Look at Pharaoh, an evil king to whom God is speaking and warning about how to prepare for his future. In Genesis 41 it tells how he dreams of seven fat cows, followed by seven skinny cows. The skinny cows eat the fat cows, and yet are still skinny. Ridiculous…or revelation? Well, it is a warning from God. “The interpreted meaning is that you will have seven years of plenty and abundance in your kingdom (seven fat cows), and this will be followed by seven years of famine (seven skinny cows). Because you have been warned,” Joseph said, “you can prepare for this famine by stocking up food during the seven years of plenty.” Wow! Provision and protection, given by God in a dream, and it did not require that the dreamer be super spiritual to receive this dream. It was given to an individual who did not even acknowledge Yahweh.
A marriage saved by God’s message in a dream
Rev. Herman Riffel shared this dream he had in the early days of his marriage.
In the dream I am walking along a narrow path on the edge of a mountain, with my family walking along behind me. The path becomes narrower and narrower, and finally it crumbles beneath my feet, taking me and my family down to destruction. I awoke and asked the Lord what the dream meant.
The Lord said, “Herman, this private fantasy life you are engaged in, which you think is so carefully controlled and will not hurt anything, if you continue on this path it will take you and your family down to destruction.
So Herman repented, and he and his wife stayed married until they both died in their nineties. The dream did its purpose. It preserved life and marriage. Wow!
“The best teaching I have ever seen on interpreting dreams” — Sid Roth
“I have just interviewed Mark Virkler, an extraordinarily gifted man of God who teaches a course on understanding dreams. I have interviewed many on this subject over the years, but Mark’s approach is different. He is a very logical teacher. He guarantees after taking his course you will have at least a dream a week and understand them!
“I took him up on his challenge, and it is working for me. I have had very few literal dreams in my life. And frankly, I usually ignore the symbolic dreams. I call them “pizza” dreams. However, since I started following Mark’s instructions, I have had dreams and I understand them! None of the other courses have worked for me. Now I have received major direction! I am so excited when I go to bed and look forward to God speaking to me in my dreams.”
Destiny birthed out of God’s voice in a dream
My name is Suzanne Cerniglia and I am the founder and co-owner of the King’s Dancers Christian School of Performing Arts located in Schenectady, New York. My husband Salvatore introduced me to Mark Virkler’s courses at Christian Leadership University, specifically Hearing God’s Voice, and Hear God Through Your Dreams. It was while I was taking these classes that God revealed to me His special calling for my life.
While I was taking the classes I decided to enroll in nursing school. I completed the first year and was starting my second year when just then I had my first dream in the night regarding my calling. In my dream I was on a hospital floor and all my other classmates where in their nursing uniforms. However I was the only one not in my uniform, but was actually in a classical ballet leotard and tutu. I felt so out of place in my dream. I did not think much about that dream but I did write it down in my dream journal as instructed in the course.
I continued with my nursing school at that point and about one month later received another significant dream.
Dream #2: Down from heaven was sent a very colorful dancing streamer. I jumped up and grabbed it and started climbing up the streamer into heaven. There I found that I was standing in front of the Living God! He spoke to me in a low and beautiful voice. He said “Now you are ready.” Just then He proceeded to pour what looked like gold paint from the top of my head all the way down my body until I was covered with gold paint. Then I awoke. I immediately wrote down all I could remember in that dream in my dream journal. It was so powerful, but I still did not know what I was ready for.
Dream #3: It was very clear and outright for me to know what God wanted in my life. The Lord said in my ear in an audible voice “Go look in your Journal.” At this same time I was keeping a journal as part of the Hearing God’s Voice course. I began to walk to my journal in the dream and opened it up and the words were large and black and they said “Christian Dance Studio 2002.”
God could not have been any clearer to me than in this dream. I do feel that through this special Christian Dream Interpretation course, and the How to Hear God’s Voice course, God revealed the plan He had for my life. I feel fulfilled and I know without a doubt that God has made me to bring Him glory by teaching others to dance for His glory.
The King’s Dancers has grown from 4 students to 165 students ages 4 to adult, a staff of 9 teachers, and are in 4 locations within a 60-mile radius. We offer a variety of types of dance and worship including ballet, tap, Irish-step, hip-hop, flag and banner technique, and incorporate prophetic drama.
The Angry Bull Dream Heals Emotions by Patti Virkler
The Setting: I was mad when I went to bed. I don’t remember why but someone had wronged me and I had a right to be angry and I was!
The Dream: I opened the door to my house and a bull was right outside. He somehow knocked off my glasses, then stepped on them and crushed them.
- What emotion does a bull represent to me? What adjective would I normally use to describe a bull? Answer: “an angry bull” so a bull = anger to me.
- What is the main action of the dream? Answer: Knocking off my glasses and crushing them.
- What does this action symbolize? Answer: Destroying my ability to see clearly.
Interpretation of Patti’s dream:
When I open the door to anger, I lose my ability to see things clearly.
How much is it worth to be able to receive God’s direction, wisdom and counsel nightly?
The Wonderful Counselor is the best counselor in the universe and He will counsel you FREE every night (not $150/hour)! He offers healing, intimacy, creativity, guidance, protection and personal and interpersonal wholeness. How valuable is that? He promises that if you hear His voice He will bless everything that concerns you, including your workplace. His wisdom causes you to become the head and not the tail, above and not beneath, and to lend and not borrow (Deut. 28:1-14 NKJV). How much is this kind of nightly wisdom and counsel worth?
Our No Risk Guarantee – Experience “Lesson One” Absolutely FREE, right now!
We provide Lesson One of the dynamic foundational course Hearing God’s Voice free of charge.
Now you have discovered for yourself if it is some stuffy armchair theology or real, down-to-earth, practical, engaging, and life-transforming truth.
Coaching in our chatroom speeds you to mastery
You can post your questions and receive answers in our members-only online chatroom which my daughter, Charity Kayembe, hosts. Charity is the number one dream interpreter on our staff and her book on Hearing God Through Your Dreams was just released by Destiny Image Publishers. While she will not interpret your dreams for you, she will help you ask the right questions so you learn how to interpret your dreams yourself. You can share your interpreted dreams and she will confirm you are on the right track and offer suggestions for you to consider. Charity will become a personal coach to you during this three-month training experience.
We guarantee you will learn how to recall and interpret dreams! We can teach you in just three months what it took us years to learn because we have gone ahead and prepared the way. And these exercises are so spiritual in nature you can easily complete them as part of your daily devotional time.
One student’s response
The Holy Spirit was present from the very beginning with all of the work throughout the semester. I am closer to God than I ever dreamed possible. I am overwhelmed with the power of the Holy Spirit’s presence and revelations in this class. I have never had an advisor who so wholeheartedly responded to me in the way of Dr. Charity Kayembe. I felt heard, respected, and valued, not only as a student, but as a special child of God. Her love of God, and caring for me as a student, came through in her correspondence; and I deeply appreciate all she has been to me this term.
Look at ALL you will receive in this interactive Spirit Life Training Module!
All of these electronic resources are instantly downloaded to your computer or smartphone, available for immediate access. You will also receive a coupon code after you enroll which allows you to order hard copies of all these materials at 40% off.
- The 292-page ebook – Hearing God Through Your Dreams, is a practical and powerful guide to understanding the language that God speaks at night. Through revelatory teaching, supernatural stories, and a refreshing, down-to-earth approach, Mark and his daughter Charity will help you identify the priceless messages with which the Lord has infused your dreams.You can be among the first to read this book, published by Destiny Image, which just hit the marketplace November.
- Hearing God Through Your Dreams MP3s – 10 sessions, approximately 25 minutes each, with Charity Kayembe teaching through the principles of Christian dream interpretation. Plus 6 interactive interpretations with Dr. Mark Virkler, (8-10 minutes each) demonstrating exactly how it really works. This allows you to listen to the training over and over in your car, while exercising, or anywhere you’d like!
- Hearing God Through Your Dreams Videos – These are True HD quality and can be accessed streaming online or downloaded in MP4 format to view offline. Identical to the MP3s and ideal for evenings watching the sessions together with your family or small group.
- The 92-page ebook – Hear God Through Your Dreams, carefully detailing every step to receiving and interpreting dreams. It comes complete with exercises. You explore all 50 dreams and visions in the Bible, discovering how God handles symbolism in dreams.
- Hear God Through Your Dreams MP3s – 5 sessions, 20-30 minutes each. Dr. Mark Virkler teaching through the principles of Christian dream interpretation.
- Hear God Through Your Dreams Videos – Identical to the MP3s, these can be accessed streaming online or downloaded in MP4 format to view offline. Topics include: The Significance of Dreams, Principles for Interpreting Dreams, Dreams about Yourself, Dreams about Others, and Rules for Interpreting Dreams in a Group.
- A comprehensive online lesson plan which takes you by the hand and guides you step-by-step through the whole process, integrating all your learning materials into a cohesive and well-rounded experience. This Learning Management System also leverages interactive self-scoring quizzes to reinforce all of the key takeaways from each section, making sure that you “own” them before moving on.
- Printable Certificate of Completion as you finalize the course, awarding you five CEUs.
- Option to apply credits toward an undergraduate or graduate degree from Christian Leadership University.
- Coaching – Access to an online members-only chatroom where Charity Kayembe answers your questions and is a sounding board as you gain skill interpreting your dreams. You can bounce your interpretation off her for confirmation or possible alternatives to consider. Wow, now this is a personal touch to speed you on your way!
Team up and focus with a coach at your side — experience your Promised Land!
There is no easier way to grow than to get into a group of like-minded people, and focus intently, under the direction of the Holy Spirit and a coach who is ahead of you in the area you are pursuing. A cord of three is not quickly broken. You support one another through the training process and by “focusing intently,” you become a doer of the Word and not a hearer only (Jas. 1:25). No one wants to die in their wilderness, so make sure you are taking the proper steps which will allow you to occupy your promised land!
This is your opportunity to learn how to recall dreams and receive the insight and instruction which comes from your heart and the Holy Spirit Who lives there on a nightly basis. Not only will you understand what your dreams are saying, but you will know how to respond by taking wise steps of action based on what your dreams are communicating to you. The wisdom from God in your dreams guides you, protects you and ensures your success in life.
All this for ONLY a $99 investment! Make TODAY YOUR DAY to step into hearing God through your dreams!
Note: The “Course Content” table below is from the previous version of this module. Click here and scroll down to the bottom of the page for the updated version!