“There’s too much conflicting information…I’ll never know how to live in vibrant health!”
Scripture and Science Agree on How You Can Take Charge of Your Health
Isn’t it nice that God ordained feast days in the Bible (Ex. 23:14)? During some of these feast days, the Israelites were encouraged to eat anything their heart desired (Neh. 8:10; Num. 6:20; Deut. 14:26), after which they went back to their normal healthy lifestyle (Lev 3:17; 11:10-12, Gen. 1:29).
For many of us, Thanksgiving, Christmas and other holidays are big feast days, which I feel no guilt over. If God has commanded feast days, then they are important to my overall health. Science has confirmed a feast day keeps your metabolism from slowing down and they recommend one every week, and I take full advantage of their recommendation! We just need to be sure we return to living our healthy lifestyle the rest of the time.
If you want to live in vibrant health, keep reading…
God holds the keys to your health. God has woven healing into the very fabric of the universe. Our bodies continuously, instinctively heal, cleanse and rebuild. In addition, “God has appointed miracles and gifts of healings” in His church (1 Cor. 12:28). These are to function normally, naturally and continuously.
We are going to explore both miracles and 30 gifts of healings in our recently updated 12-session video series, “Take Charge of Your Health.” Why not accept and apply all the avenues by which God imparts His love, compassion and healing into our lives? Let’s explore God’s keys for health!
My wake-up call came at age 40
Sickness for me was guaranteed because I made a very stupid decision as a teenager. I said, “God gave me an iron-clad body. I will abuse it until it breaks down. Then I will think about health.” Obviously it is much easier to maintain health than it is to restore it once it has broken down so please don’t make the same mistake I did.
By age 40, my digestion had not worked well for 10 years. Every meal left me bloated and tired. I fought colds most of the year. I had arthritis in my knuckles and knee because of the anger I felt toward those who had hurt me.
Thankfully God got my attention before I had blown a gasket and really destroyed something important in my body. I went in for a physical exam and my doctor told me that my triglycerides and cholesterol were so high I was in “maximum risk for coronary disease and a heart attack!” Wow! At age 40! Yikes. It was time to explore health and get serious about it. I did, and I am now a certified naturopath.
Twenty-five years later – vibrantly healthy!
|Today at age 65 I am healthier than I was at age 30 and I have not had an appointment with an MD for 25 years, ever since I took responsibility for my own health. I have no aches, no pains, no arthritis and am on no medication. I have great energy allowing me to do 10-mile bike rides every day with my wife, plus we engage in other healthy exercises. Can I say, “Yahoo!”? I get to play tag with my grandkids, swim with them, and have lots of fun. Is this not heaven on earth?|
My exploration of health has been exciting and life-giving, not only for myself but for my children, my grandchildren and the thousands who have followed the teachings I have shared through the nine books I have written on health. Now may I share some nuggets with you?
Fasting has been shown to halt and reverse cancer tumors
Did you know science now confirms that when you fast, your health springs forth speedily (Isa. 58:8)? A 3-day fast, where you consume water only, actually re-boots your immune system. Of course, you also lose weight and your spiritual senses become more attuned, as do your physical senses.
PubMed posts research showing fasting halts and even causes cancer tumors to regress. We give you links and quotes from these articles in the video series.
More good news…
- You can reverse aging with a healthy lifestyle.
- Your body does not need to degenerate as it ages; it can grow stronger.
- God’s prescribed diet in Genesis and Daniel has been proven to be the healthiest.
- Healthy food and drinks can taste delicious, if you know where to get them.
- Your taste buds will change so you will love and hunger for healthy foods.
- You can know when to engage an allopathic doctor and when to go to a naturopath.
- You can know the three keys to health and how to put them in practice.
- You can learn why it currently takes 75 bowls of spinach to equal the nutrition in 1 bowl of the spinach Popeye ate, and what you need to do about it.
- You can know how to shorten your exercise time while getting better results.
- You can restore flexibility by using an ART chiropractor.
- You can detoxify your entire body with the Master Cleanse and restore health.
How do I know whom to trust?
It takes a while to find trusted advisors in each area of our lives. Over the last 25 years I have found several amazing health advisors, and will introduce you to their free websites where you can access a wealth of trusted information.
How do you know that what you have discovered is true and right?
At age 42, after I had put in my first two years of study in the arena of health, I wrote my first book on the subject, and I remember feeling, “I need to wait until old age to be able to declare, with confidence, that what I have discovered is true. I will need to have proven it in my own body by seeing my own health restored.”
Well now, at 65, I have approached what I then believed to be old age. And my health is better than it was at age 30, so I have a strong level of confidence in the modalities of health which I share with you. Many have written me with testimonies of improved health after applying truths from my books.
My methodology for discovering what is true concerning health is:
- The practice or product must be compatible with Scripture.
- There must be some research behind it (not necessarily a double-blind study…and I’ll explain why in the video series).
- The product must muscle-test strong for our bodies before we consume it.
- We try it for 30 – 90 days and if we experience improved health, we continue it and share it.
Is it better to start slow, or jump in with both feet?
Most people take things one step at a time. You try something, feel better, and then continue it while you go on to try something else. This is normal, natural and expedient.
For those facing a serious health challenge, you want to speed up this process, and perhaps go to a health clinic for a few weeks so you are immersed in a healthy, restorative lifestyle. We recommend several good clinics.
We have an entire website devoted exclusively to health!
The website is composed of:
- Top Products – The ones Mark and Patti take to maintain and increase their health
- Top Training – 25 years of intensive exploration. Biblical health principles clearly laid out
- Descriptions of exactly what Mark and Patti utilize in their daily health routine
We have tried every product and every protocol posted on this new health website. We have proven, in our own bodies, that it works. So you can skip the trial and error that we have done, and simply order the best products at the best prices. We provide you the links to everything we use.
Check it out: www.TakeChargeOfYourHealth.Today (Bookmark it as you will refer to it often!)
Lives transformed as people
“Take Charge of Their Health”
“As a result of practicing the truths in Go Natural!, I went down four dress sizes!”
“I found your book, Go Natural! to be packed full of valuable suggestions for better health. Great statements such as `Cancer is not a disease. It is a symptom of an insufficient immune system’ are of inestimable value, emotionally, physically and even financially. I am glad to recommend it.”
— Rev. Herman Riffel
“Fasting has had excellent physical consequences for me personally. I have been fasting after 2:00-3:00 p.m. daily and this combined with gradual change to the Genesis diet has had great physical benefit. I have lost weight, gotten off all my stomach medicines and am just about completely off my hypertension medicine. So, I too can testify that fasting combined with eating right solves physical problems.”
— John Colby, MD
How much time should we invest in learning how to take charge of our health?
No one cares about your health as much as you do. It is your body and you get to live in it until you die. If you choose to take charge of your health, you can experience vibrant health, great mobility, flexibility, and strength right up to age 90 or 100. God has designed our bodies to live that long if taken care of.
I spent 30 hours a week exploring health from age 40-42 and then again from 60-62. From 42-60 I spent an average of 5 hours a week exploring health. I want to be healthy. I see the pain people walk in and I say, “I want to avoid that if at all possible.” And much of it can be avoided. I am, and I want you to, too.
The best and most foundational truths I have learned are all clearly laid out in my recently updated 12-part video series, “Take Charge of Your Health.” The accompanying book which was also recently revised is Eden’s Health Plan: Go Natural.
I guarantee you will learn a lot, as well as be reminded of things you know and once again need to put into practice. As I re-taped this in November of 2015, I discovered new things myself, and was reminded of things I had let slip. Now, I am healthier than ever. You will be, too! While we may not achieve perfect health, we can continue to become healthier today than yesterday, and healthier tomorrow than we are today. That is my goal.
I encourage you to take three months to a year and explore health in-depth, and work aggressively at resolving any health challenges you may be facing. Our new health website offers you a host of resources to speed your progress.
Our no risk guarantee – experience “Lesson One” absolutely FREE, right now!
We provide Lesson One of our foundational course, How to Hear God’s Voice, free of charge so you can discover for yourself if we are offering some stuffy armchair theology or real, down-to-earth, practical, engaging, life-transforming truth.
Didn’t the free sample convince you this is better training than anything you could have imagined?
I guarantee that in the training module Take Charge of Your Health, you will discover the keys to living in vibrant health! You will need to put into practice what you are learning to make this effective and life-giving. We can teach you in just three months what it took me years to learn because I have gone ahead and prepared the way. God has revealed and guided me in laying out the truths concerning vibrant health. This training is structured as a step-by-step learning process where you walk continually toward better and better health.
My daughter and I even co-host a members-only online chat room where you can come and post your questions and get answers. As you get started, you can share your revelations and questions and issues so we can confirm if you are on the right track and help you along the path of living in vibrant health. We will become personal coaches to you during this three month training experience. (Of course, we cannot give medical advice about specific illnesses but we will refer you to experts we trust.)
Look at ALL you will receive in this interactive Spirit Life Training Module!
All of these electronic resources are instantly downloaded to your computer or smartphone, available for immediate access. You will also receive a coupon code after you enroll which allows you to order hard copies of all these materials at 40% off.
- The 282-page ebook, Eden’s Health Plan Go Natural, is an fourteen-chapter textbook which guides you in exploring and applying the three keys to health.
- Take Charge of Your Health MP3s – 12 sessions, each approximately 30 minutes long, where Dr. Virkler teaches the keys to living and walking in vibrant health. This allows you to listen to the training over and over in your car, while exercising, or anywhere you’d like!
- Take Charge of Your Health Videos – These can be accessed streaming online or downloaded for offline viewing. Identical to the MP3s and ideal for evenings watching the sessions together with your family or small group.
- Vibrant Health: Miracles Plus Gifts of Healings ebook – Mark’s most recent book on health is a reference manual of over 40 “gifts of healings” or avenues through which God may heal you besides everyone’s preferred method of an instant healing miracle. As a special bonus, we are making this resource available to you.
- A comprehensive online lesson plan which takes you by the hand and guides you step-by-step through the whole process, integrating all your learning materials into a cohesive and well-rounded experience. This Learning Management System also leverages interactive self-scoring quizzes to reinforce all of the key takeaways from each section, making sure that you “own” them before moving on.
- Printable Certificate of Completion as you finalize the course, awarding you five CEUs.
- Option to apply credits toward an undergraduate or graduate degree from Christian Leadership University.
- Coaching – Access to a members-only online chatroom where my daughter and I will answer your questions and be a sounding board for your journaling. Wow! Now this is a personal touch to speed you on your way!
Team up and focus with a coach at your side — experience your Promised Land!
There is no easier way to grow than to get into a group of like-minded people, and focus intently, under the direction of the Holy Spirit and a coach who is ahead of you in the area you are pursuing. A cord of three is not quickly broken. You support one another through the training process and by “focusing intently,” you become a doer of the Word and not a hearer only (Jas. 1:25). No one wants to die in their wilderness, so make sure you are taking the proper steps which will allow you to occupy your promised land!
The Lord spoke to me: Behold I have prepared for you times and seasons. There is a season of feasting to be followed by a season of fasting. Intermittent change is necessary for vital life and existence. Have I not woven this pattern into all of life? You observe it in the seasons of the year, the cycles of the month and the winds of each day.
Static means no growth, change means growth. Change is to be constantly upon you, for then you are growing and then you are alive. So celebrate change. Look for it, expect it and embrace it. For then, you are fully alive, then you are moving forward, saith the Lord of Hosts.
Alarm clock photo courtesy of Paul at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Fasting photo by Jean Fortunet (Own work) [CC BY 1.0], via Wikimedia Commons
All Other Photographs ©2015 Charm Box Studios (except product image and testimonials)