Frequently Asked Questions
How is the School of the Spirit unique?
All 160 teaching segments are presented from a practical, biblical and spiritual perspective. These are provided through Christian Leadership for U – School of the Spirit. Each of these scripturally sound, revelation-based modules will enrich your life and the lives of all you share them with. These Spirit Life Training Modules were birthed and proven in real life struggles and victories. As you meditate through these modules, the Holy Spirit will give you personal revelation and transformation.
What exactly is Revelation-based Learning?
- Get introduced to this exciting new way to learn (includes video overview)
- Discover how God’s original design was for us to live out of revelation knowledge
How can I contact CLU School of the Spirit?
If your question is not answered on the website, or you just want to speak to a real person, here are some ways to get in touch with us.
1-800-466-6961 (USA only)
CWG Fulfillment Center
3792 Broadway St.
Cheektowaga, NY 14227
Technical/website help: firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I enroll online in the School of the Spirit?
Can I really do these courses on my iPad?
How can I enroll through my home group or church?
- Group Leader Bonus Resources may be ordered by clicking on the hyperlinks for each of the following five courses: Hearing God’s Voice, Prayers That Heal the Heart, Hear God Through Your Dreams, Counseled by God, How to Walk by the Spirit.
- The above five web links also offer you FREE downloadable promotional materials for these five training modules. Even if you don’t purchase the Leader’s Pack please access this free promotional material and use it to motivate more people to attend the training module you are offering.
Can I find out what the courses are like before I decide to enroll?
What is the refund policy?
Who are my teachers?
Can I purchase these courses one at a time?
Can I earn CEUs?
Can I make copies of my material for others to use?
Same with the books. You wouldn’t make many copies of a book you purchased to give to others, just as you should not do so with ebooks.
See the next question below to learn how to buy hard copies of the books for yourself and your group at 40% off!
Can I do an “add on” purchase of hard copies of the books, workbooks, CDs or DVDs?
Can I hire a coach to work with me as I go through these training experiences?
Yes! A coach is a wonderful gift because they are ahead of you in the area you are seeking to master. You can bounce your questions, experiences, revelations and insights off from them for confirmation and adjustment.
How do I receive my Diploma in Applied Spirituality?
Once you have successfully completed the training and online tests for a minimum of 15 of the School of the Spirit modules, you may contact our offices requesting the Diploma in Applied Spirituality be mailed to you (processing fee – $35).
If I want to continue beyond a diploma to earning a degree with CLU, what is the process?
The Dual Enrollment Option Is Ideal for Those Pursuing a CLU DEGREE:
Any student can request dual enrollment and have a CLU instructor assigned to them for any/each life module (additional $200 tuition fee per 3 credit course or $300 tuition per 4 credit course, plus the cost of any additional required course materials). Now, while enjoying the companionship of your group, you are also enrolled in that same class directly with CLU. This means CLU provides you the full course syllabus, which requires extra assignments that you email to your CLU Instructor for grading, and you earn additional credits.
The benefits of this are:
- A more intense focus which causes deeper exploration into the course topics. This brings greater internalization and greater life transformation.
- In addition, your completed course grade is added to your CLU transcript toward a CLU degree, rather than a CLU diploma. By taking all 18 modules as a dual enrolled CLU student, this would result in earning over 50 CLU credits toward an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree.
Since CLU Master’s and Doctoral degrees only require 40 credits, if you already have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (in any area), then dual enrollment will earn you either a Master’s or Doctoral degree in Ministry, Christian Counseling or Biblical Studies!
Sign Up for the Dual Enrollment Option Today Learn More & Order Here