Never again will you say, “Emotions are soulish and need to be overruled”
The kingdom of God is… peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. (Rom. 14:17)
For Jesus, the healing power of the Holy Spirit rode on the wings of compassion. Jesus, moved by compassion, healed the sick (Matt. 14:14). Emotion was the carrier wave of the Spirit’s power. Emotion! Really? WOW! This is a totally different view of emotion than is normally held. Maybe I need to change my mind completely about emotions. Maybe rather than emotions being soulish and unreliable, they are reliable when birthed by the Holy Spirit and they carry healing power. What do you think? Could miracles be this easy? Could I learn to release a healing, compassionate touch?
Do you have a theology concerning the role of kingdom emotions to release a miracle?
I sure didn’t. I just scorned emotions as being soulish. However, 37 years ago when I began hearing God’s voice through two-way journaling, He reminded me that Jesus, moved by compassion, healed (Matt. 14:14). So I accepted that there was a place for emotions. Intellectually I acknowledged the idea that I should not shut off emotions, and I began the process of learning to cultivate and accept Spirit-born emotions, or Kingdom emotions, as I like to call them.
God showed me that in the Psalms, King David expressed his emotions and that the Gospels say over and over that Jesus was moved by compassion as He ministered. God told me to notice how tenderly He loved me in the two-way journaling I was doing. God said I was to begin loving myself and others in the same way He was loving me.
Finally I explored the topic: “Faith, working through LOVE” (Gal. 5:6)
For years, I had felt that I should explore the topic, “Faith working through love” (Gal. 5:6). There are hundreds of verses on faith, belief, believe, love and compassion, as well as their opposites, fear, doubt, anger and bitterness.
It’s quite unbelievable that I waited until age 65 before taking a full year to explore in depth the role of kingdom emotions in releasing kingdom power and kingdom provision. It has been an exciting and life-changing year. I am now fully convinced that healing, transformation and miracles occur when (1) faith (2) is energized (3) by love.
Faith – is a manifestation of the Holy Spirit
Faith is one of the nine ways the Holy Spirit manifests Himself (1 Cor. 12:7,9). So faith is birthed by the movement of God within my heart. Five component parts which create heart faith are modeled by Abraham, the Father of all who believe (Rom. 4:11,20,21). Faith is not something I muster up, nor is it mental assent to a creed. Faith is the out-working of the Spirit of God.
Energized by – The power source is the energy of the Holy Spirit
The literal meaning of the Greek word translated “working through” is “energized by.” This Greek word, energeo, is the Holy Spirit’s energy which releases miracles. The New Testament teaches us that this energy sustains all life and holds every atom together (Col. 1:17). In this training we guide you in looking up every verse in the New Testament containing any form of the word energeo. You want to know everything there is to know about the energy of the Holy Spirit.
Love – is the compassion of the Holy Spirit flowing out through your heart
The literal meaning of the Greek word for love (agapē) is “affection, good will.” The literal meaning of the closely-related word, “compassion” (splagchnizomai) is, “to have the bowels yearn.” Splankna (the root Greek word for compassion) can be defined as “the yearning compassion of God flowing from our innermost beings upon which rides a release of God’s mercy, power and blessing to a person in need.” Compassion is the carrier wave of the healing power of the Holy Spirit. Compassion is active love. Compassion has a strong emotional content to it. Emotions are a language of the heart. God lives in our hearts and His Spirit rides on the waves of kingdom emotions which flow from our hearts.
Miracles occur when revelation,
Carried on the waves of compassion,
Is energized with the spirit of gratitude.
Tools we have created which guide you in experiencing faith, energized by, LOVE
- River of Life – This devotional leads you into the experience of being immersed in the Holy Spirit, even as the disciples were at Pentecost. Your body may even tremble as physical healing, emotional freedom and spiritual transformation occur.
- New Creation Celebration – Replacing Emotions – This devotional leads you in using emotions to release the Spirit. Try it for seven days and see if you are not experiencing miraculous transformations in your spirit, soul and body. I found fear and negativity being replaced by faith and joy.
- Measure heart coherence with the EmWave2 monitor – We explore an inexpensive heart monitor which lets you know if you are: 1) tuned to your heart, 2) feeling emotions of love, gratitude, compassion, joy and thankfulness and 3) are releasing love to another. Biblically speaking, this posture is called living by the Spirit (Gal. 5:25). It is almost unbelievable to me that a heart monitor could actually measure WHEN one has entered this state, but after using it 150 times, I can guarantee you this is exactly what it does. I discuss this instrument in detail and let you know where you can get it. It has been a concrete tool to train me to feel and live in kingdom emotions.
A key principle we will reveal in this course
“What I see is what I get.”
When I gaze upon images of God’s promises to me as already fulfilled, I experience His kingdom realities of faith, joy and peace uniting my mind and heart, granting me the title deed to those heavenly blessings.
Lives healed as people experienced the New Creation Celebration meditations
- Emotionally impacted: “While doing the “River Of Life,” I was moved to tears. I sensed His presence in a new and fresh way.” Pastor Keith Carlisle (pictured right)
- Seeing myself as a new creation: “I love going through this and hearing the Lord speak. Learning to see myself as the new creation that I am is a process. I just realized this morning that my concentration is much better since I began using the devotional. My mind is not jumping around from one thing to another. I can stay in the Word longer and actually read with more focus.” Judy Young
- Healing: What a blessing this devotional has been to me. The “River of Life” has brought healing to me physically. It is gradual but I crave that healing flow of the water of the Holy Spirit. I listened to it twice during the early hours of this morning. The “New Creation Celebration” has brought an encounter with the Lord every time I have listened to it. Revelation has come to me through the whole session. God is using it to heal me. Judith Johnson
- Cellular cleansing: It was a kind of mini-Prayers that Heal the Heart, and really worked for me. The added features of cleansing the cells and genes are very good. Jessie Mejias (pictured right)
- Freedom in Christ: This devotional is incredibly powerful. It is a tremendous guide to lead people into the freedom in Christ that Jesus has already paid the price for. I will certainly recommend it to others. Brenda Brown
- Improved counseling: It is very helpful in my own life and it has a significant impact on my counseling ministry. Rev. Paul Stanton
My friend Tim Madden (pictured left), a YWAM Crossroads Discipleship Training School leader in Kona, Hawaii shared this story with me in January of 2013. He had suffered with Lyme disease for several years, and the Lord told him in his journaling time that it was okay to get angry at the devil. He was quite surprised because he had grown up in an angry home and had made a point of avoiding anger when raising his children. Anger was not something he felt right about using in everyday life but he decided to take God at His Word and obey.
So Tim went for a drive in his car with his windows rolled up so no one could hear him shout at the devil and the Lyme bacteria that were causing his illness. He did this on several different days over a several week period, and sure enough, the Lyme disease left his body and his health was restored!
Tim shares, “Though I didn’t initially know that God had in mind for me to roar it ended up that I did just that on the top of my lungs and that I was quite surprised by the results.”
How much time should we invest learning to experience kingdom emotions?
If the kingdom is joy and peace, then we miss the experience of the kingdom if we live in sorrow or anxiety. Jesus healed through compassion, so we miss healing if we cannot express compassion. Faith is energized by love so we miss the things faith can provide for us if we cannot live in love.
I spent a year on this topic, meditating on every Scripture I could find on kingdom emotions. I wanted to know how they were created, how they were different than soulish emotions, what they produced, how they healed and released miracles. I want to FEEL and experience the Kingdom of God, while here on earth.
The result is that my heart is cleansed from feeling negative emotions and infused with positive ones. I know how to experience these emotions continuously. I know what creates these emotions. I know that kingdom emotions are key to releasing the kingdom blessings God has in store for me. How much is this worth?
Our No Risk Guarantee – Experience “Lesson One” Absolutely FREE, Right Now!
We provide Lesson One of the dynamic foundational course Hearing God’s Voice free of charge.
Now you have discovered for yourself if it is some stuffy armchair theology or real, down-to-earth, practical, engaging, and life-transforming truth.
Didn’t the free sample convince you this is better training than anything you could have imagined?
In Unleashing Healing Power Through Spirit-Born Emotions, you will discover the keys to living and walking in kingdom emotions and consequently kingdom power. I can guarantee that! You will need to practice these principles throughout the day to make this effective and life-giving. We can teach you in just three months what it took me a year to learn because I have gone ahead and prepared the way. God has revealed and guided me in laying out the keys to living in kingdom emotions. This devotional training module can easily and comfortably be explored during your daily quiet times.
My daughter and I even co-host an online forum where you can come and post your questions and get answers. As you get started, you can share your revelations and questions and issues so we can confirm if you are on the right track and help you along the path of experiencing kingdom emotions. We will become personal coaches to you during this three-month training experience.
Look at ALL You Will Receive in this Interactive Spirit Life Training Module!
- The 314-page ebook, Unleashing Healing Power Through Spirit-Born Emotions – Contains 12 chapters, with application exercises which guides you through meditating upon and experiencing what the Bible says about Kingdom emotions and the release of Kingdom power to heal. These principles have allowed me to honor and embrace and cherish emotions, rather than holding them at a distance with a sense of scorn. – $16.99 value
- Fourteen audio sessions as MP3s – Mark and Charity teaching through the 12 chapters of Unleashing Healing Power Through Spirit-Born Emotions, 12 of them averaging about 20 minutes long followed by two longer sermons. This allows you to listen to the training over and over in your car or while exercising. – $39.95 value
- Fourteen videos – Available to watch streaming online or download in MP4 format for offline use. Identical to the audio MP3s and ideal for evenings watching the sessions together with your family, home group or adult education group. – $39.95 value
- The River of Life & New Creation Celebration 3 MP3s – This series contains five Interactive meditations set to music. Each devotional guides you into an encounter with the Wonderful Counselor. Each one contains 1) a spoken prayer, 2) with a musical background and 3) draws you into two-way journaling. – $19.95 value
River of Life where you are immersed in the River of the Holy Spirit. Don’t worry, as in a dream, you can breathe underwater! (12 minutes)
New Creation Celebration comes in four versions. Choose the one which best meets the challenges of the day you are facing:
- New Creation Celebration – Replacing Emotions (40 minutes)
- New Creation Celebration – Replacing Beliefs (22 minutes)
- New Creation Celebration – Putting on Christ (13 minutes)
- New Creation Celebration – Possessing Your Promised Land (9 Minutes)
- All of these electronic resources are instantly downloaded to your computer or smartphone, available for immediate access from any device with no shipping or handling fees. – $100 value
- A comprehensive online lesson plan which takes you by the hand and guides you step-by-step through the whole process, integrating all your learning materials into a cohesive and well-rounded experience. This Learning Management System also leverages interactive self-scoring quizzes to reinforce all of the key takeaways from each section, making sure that you “own” them before moving on. – $100 value
- Personal Assessment tools are provided throughout the course so you can confirm that you have internalized and mastered the key skills taught in the each lesson. This guarantees life-change! A priceless benefit, but we will limit it to $197 value.
- Printable Certificate of Completion after completing all the quizzes, awarding you five CEUs. – $50 value
- Option to apply credits toward an undergraduate or graduate degree from Christian Leadership University. – $200 value
- Coupon for 40% off hard copies of this material – $46+ value
- Coaching – Access to a members-only online chatroom where Patti and Mark will answer your questions and be a sounding board for your journaling. Wow! Now this is a personal touch to speed you on your way! – $300 value
Total Value = $1,110.57
Act Now: 50% off sale ends July 24th
Four valuable bonuses, free if you order by July 24th
Don’t you think it’s time YOU team up and focus with a coach at your side so you speed forward and experience your Promised Land?
There is no easier way to grow get into a group of like-minded people, and focus intently for three months, under the direction of the Holy Spirit and a coach who is ahead of you in the area you are pursuing. A cord of three is not quickly broken. You support one another through the training process and by “focusing intently” you become a doer of the word and not a hearer only (Jas. 1:25). Now life is cooking and I am moving forward to experience my promised land. No-one wants to die in their wilderness so make sure you are taking the proper steps which will allow you to experience your promised land!
This is your chance to gain the revelation that kingdom emotions release kingdom power, and that you can easily cultivate kingdom emotions by selecting to gaze ONLY at the pictures God gives to you for each and every situation. Train yourself to simply turn to Him, tune to the flow of His Spirit and release His presence, wisdom, power and anointing. You can do all things through Christ Who strengthens you … and our God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus. (Phil. 4:13,19). Really, what could be better? Gain this revelation for ONLY a
$197 $97 investment! Make TODAY YOUR DAY to step into a fuller revelation of New Covenant reality!