Please take a moment to read this page carefully, as it contains everything you need to get started.
Next Steps After Enrollment
- See what you own. The e-learning modules you are registered for are listed in the table at the bottom of this page. Just click on the title of the module you want to work on.
- Download what you own. Once you do that, you are taken to the main page of the module you want to work on. You should first carefully read that main page and download the electronic materials that are provided there.
- Start your first lesson. To begin working on a module, click on the name of Lesson 1 in the “Course Content” table at the bottom of that main page of the module.
- Completed Lessons Turn Green. After you follow all the directions for a lesson, the status of that lesson or quiz will change to a green box with a check mark. This makes it easy for you to continue where you left off each time you come back to your course. From the first, main page of the course, simply click on the name of the first lesson that does not have a green check box and you will be taken to the next lesson you must complete.
We recommend you bookmark this Welcome page or add it to your Favorites for easy access (and when you return, you should find that you’re still logged in).
Click here for instructions how to do this
Adding the Welcome page as a “Bookmark” or “Favorite”
For desktop computers:
- Press CTRL-D on your keyboard
- Type in a short name you’ll remember the link by
- In the drop down box you can choose “Favorites Bar” or “Bookmarks Bar” if you want it to appear in your browser immediately below the address bar
To view your progress for a course or print your certificate of completion, click the triangle to the left of the course title in the table below, and then click on the certificate icon next to the final quiz.
If modules are missing from the list above, try logging out and logging back in.